PLEASE READ THIS WARRANTY POLICY BEFORE STARTING A WARRANTY CLAIMMajesty warrants the original purchaser that Majesty Skis products are free from manufacturing defects in material or workmanship.
Warranty coverage is as following:
- Skis, poles and goggles: 12 calendar months.
- Technical apparel and outerwear: 90 calendar days.
- The warranty period starts at the date of the original purchase. This warranty applies only to Majesty brand products purchased from authorized retailers or directly from Majesty Skis.
Original receipt is required as proof of purchase. Majesty Skis has sole discretion to determine manufacturer’s defects. Returning a product to Majesty Skis doesn’t automatically warrant a repair or replacement. If it’s determined that the product is not warrantable, the product will be sent back to customer at the customer’s expense. Majesty’s only responsibility and obligation is to repair or replace the defective product.
Please read this Limited Warranty Policy carefully and assess in good faith if your product has a legitimate manufacturing defect. Use the contact us form to start a warranty process and submitting the following details:
- List the defective product.
- Briefly explain the defect/problem and when/how the defect occurred.
- Include your contact information: name, phone, email.
- We will email back and may ask for additional information or photos before issuing a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Please do not ship products to us BEFORE you HAVE RECEIVED the RA#.
Who pays for shipping?
The customer pays the shipping charges to send products to Majesty Skis. We will absorb the return shipping charges to return the product to the customer, only on warrantable products. If you request that we return your product by express/air freight service, the shipping charges will be billed to you. If product is received without Return Authorization or if product is deemed un-warrantable, cost of shipping to return product to customer will be the responsibility of the customer.
General Warranty Guidelines:
Majesty Skis has sole discretion to determine manufacturer’s defects. All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Majesty Skis. Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only. Warranty is reserved for the original purchaser only and is not transferrable. Warranty is only valid with the original receipt. Hand written receipts will not be accepted. Product is not covered by any verbal warranties. Warranty program does not cover any damage due to product abuse, improper fit or use. Dirty/soiled garments will be returned unprocessed or may delay the process with an additional surcharge.
Ship products freight prepaid and insured. We recommend that you ship with a traceable carrier such as FedEx or UPS. Majesty Skis assumes no responsibility for product loss or damage during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department.
How to ship skis?
- Remove bindings from skis before shipping. Majesty Skis is not responsible for any bindings shipped to our warranty department.
- Use a box designed for shipping skis, pack your skis with care and protect the skis with durable packing materials. Plastic wrap will most likely not protect the skis in transit.
- Do not use a “permanent” marker to point out a ski’s problem.
- Clearly reference the Return Authorization Number (RA#) on the outside of the box.
- Include a note in the box taped to the ski – on the note include your name and all contact information including email, phone number, and return shipping address.
Ski and Ski Pole Warranty Guidelines:Covered:
- Manufacturing defects in workmanship and material.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Skis mounted more than once. Only one set of drilled screw holes is allowable. More than one recognizable mount and/or filling holes and re-mounting the ski voids this Warranty.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by rocks, stumps, dumpsters, curbs, parking lots, rails, walls, trees or any other contact with a surface different than snow.
- Impact related damage caused by any snow park structures or urban skiing structures.
- Broken, damaged, or snapped skis caused by uncontrolled impact and/or crash.
- Broken, damaged, snapped or bent ski poles. Snow baskets are not covered.
- Damage caused by ski to ski contact.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings, including bindings pulling out of the ski. If your mount is done improperly or the wrong size bit is used to drill the holes – both the width and depth of the mounting holes – then the warranty is void.
- Damage caused by binding pull-out.
- Graphic fading or discoloring, if due to misuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by use of solvents and adhesives.
- Damage caused from chairlift breakage.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
- Damage caused by using skis with bindings not designed for the specific use of the skis (e.g. we do not recommend using telemark bindings for touring skis).
Goggle Warranty Guidelines:Covered:
- Manufacturing and workmanship defects including sewing defects on the elastic straps, defective adhesion/attachment of foam to frame, defective frame hardware, defective strap hinges and defective lenses.
- Rips and tears to the foam, strap or frame.
- Damage caused by impact or other improper use, abuse, incident or accident.
- Lens damage including scratches or broken, or cracked lenses due to improper use or cleaning.
- Lens damage caused by improper attempt to replace the lens in the frame.
- Mirror surface and anti-fog layer damage due to improper cleaning and drying of the goggles.
- Any damage including forced tears or stretch of the elastic strap, forced damage to the hinges and any other frame damage resulting from improper use or fit of the product.
Technical Apparel and Outerwear Warranty Guidelines:
The Majesty Skis garment warranty program does not cover any defects due to improper fit, use or care. Alteration of Majesty Skis products will void all warranty. Should any garment’s key features or functions fail due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it without charge or provide a replacement if a replacement product is available within 90 days of the original purchase. If you have worn the garment, wash it properly before you return it to Majesty Skis. Soiled and dirty garments will not be inspected and will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.Covered:
- Defective sewing.
- Defective zippers and attachment hardware.
- Velcro patches and/or snaps.
- Missing or broken drawstrings, cords and leashes.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Rips and Tears.
- Fading (this includes UV damage).
- Damage (including color bleeding and loss of waterproof qualities) resulting from improper washing/drying or the use of improper detergents.
- Dirty/soiled garments will be returned unprocessed or may delay the process with an additional surcharge.
- Will Majesty repair or replace the garment? We will inspect the product and determine whether it’s a manufacturing defect. Our first option is always to repair the garment. If it is not repairable, we will gladly replace it if we have a replacement available in stock. Please understand we may be out of stock or no longer carry that particular product style or color, and will do everything possible to replace the garment with the closest possible style. Otherwise we will be happy to offer store credit for the original value of your warranted garment.
Are rips and tears covered under the warranty?
No. Rips and tears in the fabric are not covered under warranty. Even though our products are manufactured to the highest possible standards and are well taken care of by the owner, normal wear and tear as well as unforeseen accidents are unavoidable and are not covered by the manufacturer warranty.
What else is not covered?
The warranty does not cover clothing products damaged due to an accident, improper care, improper fit, negligence or normal wear and tear. Example – if the seam on the cuff of your pants comes undone, and there is evidence of damage, i.e. walking through a parking lot with your boots on and stepping on the bottom of the pant, the seam damage will be unwarrantable because of the neglect).
Why does my product need to be cleaned before I send it in?
We understand that this may be inconvenient, but we want to ensure the health and welfare of our staff.