Majesty C-Crest 10 Rental
Buy now in our online shopBUY NOW
Majesty C-Crest 10 Rental goes well with
C-CREST 10 is the most versatile binding in our touring category. New carbon-composite toe piece offers heavy duty construction at the lowest weight of 290 grams.
Its lightweight allows long excursions and steep climbs, while the unique technical features of the heel part extend its use to the most extreme descents. The new toe piece, made out with 30% carbon reinforced composite represents an innovative structural design and a great weight/stiffness ratio.
The new construction reduces the possibility of snow/ice getting under toe piece locking system. Simple and reliable locking system, very low weight, great performance and stability. Thanks to that features C-Crest 10 is a perfect choice for touring and all-round enthusiasts.
C-Crest 10 Rental version available with an additional 50 mm adjustment range, brings to the market an incredibly light, intuitive binding able to cover the needs of every kind of user
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Monolink® Technology 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances
- The Heel Flap with raiser provides 3 different walking modes
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- A 50 mm ADJUSTMENT RANGE in the heel part.
- The release system provides a 5 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- SKI-BRAKE: the binding offers different sizes (86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120 mm) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model.
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed.