Touring Ti 3p TelescopicWEIGHT: 240g
Buy now in our online shopBUY NOW
Very light aluminum skipoles made of durable, high-strength, eco-friendly recyclable titanium alloy.
New foam grip with long lower tube provides lightweight and ergonomic comfort. The new comfort padded touring strap is made of high resistance polyester and best wearing comfort.
Roundhead handle allows to hold the pole by the head, giving a supreme performance on flat areas and safety grip on steep ascents.
Available snow rings
The strongest quick lock made of forged aluminium – a locking system recommended for ski-alpinism, easy to adjust the pole length.
- combination of 3 diameter alloy tubes: ∅18 mm/ ∅16 mm/ ∅14 mm tubes
- thinner lower shafts for a lighter and better balanced ski pole, with reduced swing effect and wind gust resistance
- 3p ski poles are the most ergonomic and shortest model in the range, can be attached or packed in a backpack when climbing
- maximum length: 140cm
- minimal length: 69cm
- printed size indication: 110-140cm
- touring foam grip with special round head handle with hard tip for shifting heel flaps in touring bindings
- carbide tip
- Comfort Padded strap - especially soft, padded strap, best wearing comfort
- 70 mm vario FXP snow baskets
- Powerlock 3.0 — strongest quick lock made of forged aluminium – a locking system recommended for ski-alpinism, easy to adjust the pole length
- stylish matt finishing