Touring Carbon 3p TelescopicWEIGHT: 231g
Buy now in our online shopBUY NOW
Touring ski poles offer full range of adjustability, lightweight and different grip options for long tours and steep traverses.
Touring 3-stage ski poles are great for ski alpinism and technical tours. Carbon skipoles made of light and durable carbon composites and high strength titanal lower part. Packed size of only 68 cm.
New extra long grip zone provides quick and effortless changing the grip in steep terrain. Roundhead handle allows to hold the pole by the head, giving a supreme performance on flat areas and safety grip on steep ascents.
Available snow rings
The strongest quick lock made of forged aluminium – a locking system recommended for ski-alpinism, easy to adjust the pole length.
Plastic head for shifting heel flaps
Touring Carbon skipoles have an ergonomic touring foam grip with a special round head handle. On the top of the handle, there is a plastic head that is designed for shifting heel flaps in touring bindings.
- combination of 2 diameter carbon tubes and alloy lower tube: ∅18 mm/∅16 mm/∅14 mm
- thinner lower shafts for a lighter and better balanced ski pole, with reduced swing effect and wind gust resistance
- 3p ski poles are the most ergonomic and shortest model in the range, can be attached or packed in a backpack when climbing
- maximum length: 140cm
- minimal length: 69cm
- printed size indication: 110-140cm
- touring foam grip with special round head handle with hard tip for shifting heel flaps in touring bindings
- carbide tip
- Comfort Padded strap - especially soft, padded strap, best wearing comfort
- 70 mm vario FXP snow baskets
- Powerlock 3.0 — strongest quick lock made of forged aluminium – a locking system recommended for ski-alpinism, easy to adjust the pole length
- stylish matt finishing