Touring Carbon 2p TelescopicWEIGHT: 197g
Buy now in our online shopBUY NOW
Touring ski poles offer full range of adjustability, lightweight and different grip options for long tours and steep traverses.
Touring 2-stage poles are the most versatile and popular poles. Ultralight and length-adjustable touring pole made of high quality carbon.
New extra long grip zone provides quick and effortless changing the grip in steep terrain. Roundhead handle allows to hold the pole by the head, giving a supreme performance on flat areas and safety grip on steep ascents.
Available snow rings
The strongest quick lock made of forged aluminium – a locking system recommended for ski-alpinism, easy to adjust the pole length.
Plastic head for shifting heel flaps
Touring Carbon skipoles have an ergonomic touring foam grip with a special round head handle. On the top of the handle, there is a plastic head that is designed for shifting heel flaps in touring bindings.
- ∅16 mm upper carbon tube for extra rigidity
- thinner ∅14 mm lower carbon shaft for a lighter and better balanced ski pole, with reduced swing effect and wind gust resistance
- maximum length: 145cm
- minimal length: 99cm
- printed size indication: 110-140cm
- touring foam grip with special round head handle with hard tip for shifting heel flaps in touring bindings
- carbide tip
- Comfort Padded strap - especially soft, padded strap, best wearing comfort
- 70 mm vario FXP snow baskets
- Powerlock 3.0 — strongest quick lock made of forged aluminium – a locking system recommended for ski-alpinism, easy to adjust the pole length
- stylish matt finishing