Touring 3p NovaWEIGHT: 260g
Buy now in our online shopBUY NOW
They are built for touring and freetouring. Touring ski poles offer full range of adjustability, lightweight and different grip options for long tours and steep traverses. Touring 3-stage ski poles are great for ski alpinism and technical tours.
They are made of light, durable, eco-friendly and completely recyclable aluminium alloy 7075. New foam grip with lower tube provides lightweight and ergonomic comfort. The new seamless strap is made of high resistance polyester.
It is durable, light and breathable. Roundhead handle allows to hold the pole by the head, giving a supreme performance on flat areas and safety grip on steep ascents.
Available snow rings
Quick lock with alloy lever
It's a locking system recommended for ski-alpinism, easy to adjust the pole length.
Emergency twist lock inside
Thinner lower shaft for a lighter and better balanced ski pole, with reduced swing effect and wind resistance.
- combination of 3 diameter alloy tubes: 16mm/14mm/12mm tubes
- thinner lower shafts for a lighter and better balanced ski pole, with reduced swing effect and wind gust resistance
- 3p skipoles are the most ergonomic and shortest model in the range. Skipoles can be attached or packed in a backpack when climbing
- maximum length: 140cm
- minimal length: 70cm
- printed size indication: 100-135cm (indicative scale)
- touring foam grip with round head handle
- vidia tip
- new light and very comfortable touring strap with all-over printed logos
- comfortable strap with Majesty logo
- 85mm snow baskets
- stylish matt finishing
- quick lock with alloy lever – a locking system recommended for ski-alpinism, easy to adjust the pole length
- emergency twist lock inside - thinner lower shaft for a lighter and better balanced ski pole, with reduced swing effect and wind resistance