Telescopic BearWEIGHT: 243g
Buy now in our online shopBUY NOW
MAJESTY skipoles ares built to meet expectations of skiers looking for specialisation, performance and quality.
Ski poles are an important accessory that should be actively engaged in skiing.
With our skipoles you will improve your technique, turn initiation and notice the different in swing weight. They are made of light, durable, eco-friendly and completely recyclable aluminium alloy.
Design and construction of MAJESTY skipoles corresponds with skis' visual appearance, product groups and use range
Telescopic freeski ski poles have a comfortable high quality race grip and are great for touring. You can easily switch between freestyle and backcountry.
They are made of light, durable, eco-friendly and completely recyclable aluminium alloy 7075.
Majesty freeski ski poles are equipped with two sets of snowrings - freeride 85mm and freestyle 50mm.
Available snow rings
Quick lock with alloy lever
It's a locking system recommended for ski-alpinism, easy to adjust the pole length.
Emergency twist lock inside
Thinner lower shaft for a lighter and better balanced ski pole, with reduced swing effect and wind resistance.
- thick 18mm upper tube for extra rigidity
- thinner 16mm lower shaft for a lighter and better balanced ski pole, with reduced swing effect and wind gust resistance
- maximum length: 145cm
- minimal length: 105cm
- printed size indication: 105-145cm
- comfortable strap with Majesty logo
- 2 sets of snow - rings (freeride 85mm and freestyle 50mm)
- stylish matt finishing
- quick lock system, easy to adjust the pole length
- emergency twist-lock inside